Handcrafted 6-Piece Steak Knife Set with Mixed French Wood Handles - Laguiole en Aubrac
Handcrafted in Laguiole, France from walnut, juniper, olive, plum, apple and boxwood, this set is housed in a beautiful oak wood presentation box. Manufactured by Laguiole-en-Aubrac, the variety and beauty of natural materials remain the main main source of inspiration.
"Blades are made of Sandvik high-performance knife steel, which allows for razor sharpness, high hardness, exceptional toughness, and excellent corrosion resistance. Exquisitely shaped and perfectly balanced, with a design that has been refined by generations of cutlers, these knives will be in your family for generations as well.
Laguiole en Aubrac guarantees artisanal manufacturing of its products in the historic area of Laguiole and they are attested by the LOG stamp (Laguiole Origine Garantie) engraved on the heel of the blade."
- Set of 6 heirloom-quality, handcrafted french steak knives with shiny stainless steel blades, and shiny finish stainless steel bolsters. Each displays the traditional "shepherd's cross" on the handle.
- Set comes with the following woods: walnut, juniper, olive, plum, apple and boxwood.
- Blade is made of ultra strong 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel. Avoids corrosion and ensures an ever-lasting piece.
- Blade: 4.25-in Long (11 cm), Total length: 9-in (23 cm)
- Presented in an elegant, high quality, wooden box
- Made in the village of Espalion, Laguiole, France