Julie & Ev
Payment Methods Available
About this item
Delight your guests with this dreamy block print Floret Tablecloth, and enhance the aesthetic charm of your home. Romantic florets are set on a linear manner on a background of subtle strokes creating a dynamic and exotic look adding a pop of color to your dining room. The design is accentuated with a border to give each piece an elegant touch. Be it indoors or outdoors, this tablecloth will stand out wherever you choose to use it and will fetch you a bunch of compliments.
Why is the Floret Tablecloth a must-have addition to your home?
- Handcrafted: The specialty of this product is that it's crafted by artisans using an ancient Indian painting technique called hand block printing. It features beautiful florets set against a light-colored backdrop with some patterns and a border that complements the design.
- Versatile: Our tablecloth is incredibly versatile. Besides spreading it on your dinner table, you could also use it as a twin-size bed sheet, pillow covers or wherever your imagination takes you to light up your interiors. More than a tablecloth, this one is a piece of art.
- Elegant Appeal: Whether it's a laid-back brunch or a full-fledged dinner setup, this tablecloth will add a new dimension to your dining table with its elegant look.
- Premium Material: Our tablecloth is made with premium quality, 100% pure cotton. From prints, patterns, to colors, each piece will retains its beauty for a long time.
- Unique: As every piece of tablecloth is individually hand-printed using blocks, you can expect subtle variations in colors and patterns. These are markers of authentic block printing, which makes each creation unique.
Bring home this artisanal piece, and appreciate the traditional art form that has been thriving in India for centuries. The making process involves lots of precision, patience, and of course, the love of the artisans for their craft.
Read about the ancient technique of hand block printing here. Material: 100% cotton