Handcrafted 6-Piece Steak Knife Set with Mixed French Wood Handles - Laguiole en Aubrac
Complete your globally curated selection of dinnerware with this handcrafted six-piece steak knife set from Laguiole, France. This set evokes the intricate beauty of nature, as the handles are handmade from walnut, olive, juniper, apple, plum, and boxwood. The blades feature Sandvik high-performance steel known for exceptional sharpness, toughness, and corrosion resistance. With these qualities, these knives will be in your family for generations.
This set is also a great wedding, birthday, or just-because gift for anyone who loves steak, nature, and socially sourced products. It comes in a beautiful oakwood presentation box, ready to wow anyone who gets their hands on it.
Laguiole en Aubrac guarantees artisanal manufacturing of its products in the historic area of Laguiole and they are attested by the LOG stamp (Laguiole Origine Garantie) engraved on the heel of the blade."
- Set of 6 heirloom-quality, handcrafted french steak knives with shiny stainless steel blades, and shiny finish stainless steel bolsters. Each displays the traditional "shepherd's cross" on the handle.
- Set comes with the following woods: walnut, juniper, olive, plum, apple and boxwood.
- Blade is made of ultra strong 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel. Avoids corrosion and ensures an ever-lasting piece.
- Blade: 4.25-in Long (11 cm), Total length: 9-in (23 cm)
- Presented in an elegant, high quality, wooden box
- Made in the village of Espalion, Laguiole, France